Fishermens Retreat is a 5-acre exclusive fishing lake in rural Limousin for up to 4 anglers.
- No fish are to be taken off site or even out of your swim under any circumstances.
- 3 rods are allowed per angler, all 3 rods must be in the same swim and we recommend a maximum of 15 rods on the lake at any one time.
- Please keep Hygiene and cleanliness paramount.
- Please use the Cigerette buckets to extinguish your cigarettes and clean it out on the last day.
- Barbless or Micro-barbed hooks only
- No Leadcore, no Leaders. Rig tubing permitted at a minimum of 60cm.
- No carp sacks are allowed on site
- The bailiff would like to see all fish over 50 pounds, day or night.
- Only Branded and sealed particles to be used.
- Only use our Carp Cradles, Landing Nets and Retainer Slings on site.
- Rig checks are occasionally carried out for the safety of our fish.
- Please respect the neighbours at the house, there a 10mph maximum speed limit to and from the lake.
- Anglers must leave by 10am on Saturday morning and new customers must not arrive before 1pm
- Please don’t bully the fish, enjoy the fight.
We keep rules to a minimum, have a good time and leave the Retreat as you found it.
Good Fish, Good friends, Good Times!!